Become a 2013 Member of Nutrition First – Join Today for $20/ year. If you have renewed already – we thank you for your continued support!
Nutrition First is a nonprofit organization working to improve the health of children in Washington state. Our Mission is to ensure young children of families with limited resources have opportunities for better nutrition and we imagine communities in which Washington families have access to health and nutrition resources, eat well, breastfeed exclusively and get regular physical activity.
Benefits of becoming a 2013 individual member include:
– Monthly updates on issues affecting the health of young children in Washington and maternal and child health research and best practices.
– Information and Advocacy alerts on how you can educate lawmakers on key legislation and policies impacting WIC and young children of families with limited resources.
– Collaboration with other organizations and coalitions that support and improve the quality of nutrition and anti-hunger programs that serve young children and families (including the Anti-Hunger and Nutrition Coalition, Children’s Alliance, the Childhood Obesity Prevention Coalition and the Breastfeeding Coalition of Washington).
– Discounted rates for Nutrition First regional trainings on breastfeeding and obesity prevention.
– Awards of up to $1,500 in scholarships are available for Individual and Lifetime members to attend educational events.