Equity and Social Justice Manager/Advisor (WMS Band 2)
Seven Positions – DOH5357
Washington State – Multiple Locations
Apply early! This recruitment will remain Open Until Filled. Applicant review begins March 22, 2021. The hiring authority reserves the right to make a hiring decision and/or to close this recruitment at any time.
The Equity and Social Justice Manager/Advisor will develop, lead and oversee the implementation of agency initiatives to promote diversity, inclusion, cultural humility, equity, and social justice. They provide consultation and guidance to DOH divisions, offices, and programs on these issues and oversee alignment with the agency’s commitment and approach on these issues.
The Equity and Social Justice Manager/Advisor supports the agency mission by ensuring that equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice are integrated into policies, processes, programs, and decisions that protect and improve the health of people in Washington State, particularly those that are disproportionately impacted and historically marginalized.
There are seven (7) Equity and Social Justice Manager/Advisor positions throughout the agency. Some positions will have supervisory responsibilities. To learn more about each of the positions and the division or offices they support visit:
- Center for Facilities, Risk, and Adjudication (CRFA) and Health Technology Solutions (HTS) – Position Description
- Division of Disease Control and Health Statistics (DCHS) – Position Description
- Division of Environmental Public Health (EPH) – Position Description
- Division of Emergency Preparedness and Response (EPR) – Position Description
- Division of Health Systems Quality Assurance (HSQA) – Position Description
- Division of Prevention and Community Health (PCH) – Position Description
- People & Performance (P&P) and Office of Financial Services (OFS) – Position Description