Project Senior Policy Analyst
This project Senior Policy Analyst supports the mission of PCH by advancing policy objectives concerning the COVID-19 response and vaccine planning. This position also informs policy development, rulemaking, and responds to public records requests. This position provides expert policy planning and development and collaborates on policy work for the Office of Immunization and Child Profile (OICP), and the Office of the COVID-19 Division Response.
- Support the policy goals of the division by serving as a policy expert for legislative assignments and analysis concerning the COVID-19 Division Response.
- Review, analyze, report on, and track proposed legislation, rules, fiscal proposals, and other policy actions that impact multiple stakeholders in the specific program area.
- Develop proposals, legislation, and supporting documents that solve problems, or meet other program needs.
- Guide and monitor the implementation of policies.
- Support the Office of the COVID-19 Division Response with policy, public disclosure requests, and special projects.
- Assists with emergency response activities as assigned during a public health emergency.
About Prevention and Community Health
The Department of Health, Prevention and Community Health Division (PCH) works to improve the health of the people in Washington Slate by enhancing the health of communities through culturally sensitive programs that promote a healthy start, healthy choices, and access to services.
About the Department of Health
Washington State Department of Health (DOH) works with federal, state, tribal, and local partners to help people in Washington stay healthy and safe. Our programs and services help prevent illness and injury, promote healthy places to live and work, provide education to help people make good health decisions, and ensure our state is prepared for emergencies.